Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., a premier processor and distributor of coffee and associated products, is implementing this Environmental Policy in order to protect and preserve human health and the environment from potential impacts of our activities, products, and services.
Keurig Green Mountain is committed to actions consistent with an environmental conscience in our business operations.
- We strive to consider the environmental impact of our actions.
- We foster a spirit of continuous environmental improvement in our products, practices and programs.
- We engage employees to promote their environmental awareness.
Accordingly, Keurig Green Mountain is committed to:
- Using this environmental policy as a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- Continually improving our environmental management system as a framework to meet objectives and targets.
- Meeting the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local environmental regulations; and to other
- requirements to which we subscribe.
- Preventing and reducing pollution; and reducing the environmental impacts of our energy use and waste
- Understanding the environmental impacts of our manufacturing processes and working to use sustainable resources.
- Evaluating the views of interested parties.